Construction Space Requirements
Use these guidelines for general planning purposes.
These construction space requirements have been included here for your general planning use.
We've have found that many people getting into the amusement business are not sure how much land they need to accommodate various attractions. These guidelines will help answer those questions. However, please be aware there are issues unique to each site that may effect these estimates. Nonetheless, we hope this information will help you.
Miniature Golf Courses:
- Average size is about 20,000 sq. ft. (just under ½ acre of land).
- Indoor miniature golf courses can use as little as 2,500 sq. ft.
- 400’ to 700’ linear ft. track uses an average of 35,000 sq. ft.
- 800’ to 1200’ linear ft track uses 40,000 to 60,000 sq. ft.
- Oval-Slic track uses 8,000 sq. ft.
- Kid-kart track uses 2,500 to 3,500 sq. ft.
- Maintenance buildings can range from 200 sq. ft. to 2,500 sq. ft.
- Four station cage: 4,200 to 5,400 sq. ft.
- Five station cage: 5,390 to 7,700 sq. ft.
- Six station cage: 6,370 to 10,920 sq. ft.
- Seven station cage: 7,350 to 13,230 sq. ft.
- Eight station cage: 8,050 to 15,180 sq. ft.
- Nine station cage: 8,820 to 17,262 sq. ft.
- These estimates are based on a center pole semi-circle design cage (the depth of the cage can vary).
Bumper Boat Ponds:
Clubhouse: (depends on intended use)
- 200 sq. ft. for something simple.
- 1,500 sq. ft. and up for indoor activities.
- 10’ X 20’ per space or 200 sq. ft.
- 9’ X 18’ per space or 162 sq. ft.
- Your local governing body will usually specify parking space requirements.
Family Entertainment Centers:
- 3-acres plus depending on attractions and set backs
- set-backs are usually specified by the local governing body.
These construction space requirements are guidelines only. We would be happy to assist you with your actual site plan to help you combine maximum land-use efficiency with minimum overall development costs.
Call us at (423) 598-9994 or use our convenient Contact Form to get more information... today!
Our Commitment to You
All of us at Premier Amusement Developers are 100% committed to providing you, the customer, with the excellence and experience that you need, and expect, from a trusted resource. We will meet you at the design table and work diligently to turn your dreams and goals into a business reality. After all, we know that if we do our job well, you'll become another satisfied Premier customer who will again call on us whenever a top-quality resource is needed.
Copyright © 2010 Premier Amusement Developers, LLC.
All Rights Reserved.
P.O. Box 659, Rock Spring, GA 30739
Telephone: (423) 598-9994
"Leaders in Family Fun Center and Miniature Golf Design and Construction!"