Sample Go-Kart Track Designs
Use these layouts for your general planning purposes.
Take a look at our sample go-kart track designs. We offer complete go-kart track design services in addition to our comprehensive go-kart track construction services.
Whether you are planning a single go-kart track or adding a track to an existing business, your track design is the key to having a fun, enjoyable and profitable feature.
The following links contain layouts for several popular go-cart track designs. We can also custom design a track for your specific location.
Please Note: The following PDF files require the free Adobe Reader to open and view. Follow this link to download Adobe Reader if it is not already installed on your computer.
- Concept Track 1 is an indoor go-kart track design. When going indoors, you usually want to maximize space and this example shows what can be done. The track is 275 feet at center-line and uses a 95 x 125 foot area. The pit can hold 16 go-karts. A majority of indoor go-kart tracks use electric karts and run one fleet while the other fleet is charging. You switch fleets after every ride to keep all go-karts charged throughout the day.
- Concept Track 2 is an outdoor go-kart track design that uses a 129 x 199 foot area, or a little over a half-acre of land. The total length of the track is 610 feet at center-line. There are only a few straightaways and a lot of turns. Some turns can be banked to add to the overall look and driving excitement of the track.
- Concept Track 3 is an outdoor go-cart track design and is the longest design at 1,125 feet at center-line. This track design uses an 285 x 320 foot area, or just over 2 acres of land. This track design includes a pit area that can accommodate 28 go-karts. (This design also shows a maintenance building which is a necessity at any go-kart track.)
- Concept Track 4 is an outdoor track design that is 840 feet long at center-line. This design uses 176 x 249 feet, or approximately one acre of land. This track design uses four different inside radius turns for maximum space utilization.
- Concept Track 5 is an outdoor track design that is 670 feet at center-line. The pit area has two long lanes and handles up to 24 karts. This track design shows the banks that would be built into each turn.
- Concept Track 6 is an outdoor track with a centerline distance of 1,120 feet. This track was designed for European racing style karts that can race at high speeds. The track can be run on a lap system or a racing format. The track is built with some hairpin turns to give the feel of an Indy racing experience.
Call us at (423) 598-9994 or use our convenient Contact Form to get more information... today!
Our Commitment to You
All of us at Premier Amusement Developers are 100% committed to providing you, the customer, with the excellence and experience that you need, and expect, from a trusted resource. We will meet you at the design table and work diligently to turn your dreams and goals into a business reality. After all, we know that if we do our job well, you'll become another satisfied Premier customer who will again call on us whenever a top-quality resource is needed.
Copyright © 2010 Premier Amusement Developers, LLC.
All Rights Reserved.
P.O. Box 659, Rock Spring, GA 30739
Telephone: (423) 598-9994
"Leaders in Family Fun Center and Miniature Golf Design and Construction!"